Jeffrey Sachs, Director of the Center for Sustainable Development, Columbia University discusses his new book, Building the New American Economy, with Christopher Granville, M.D. of TS Lombard, Handelsbalatt’s Katharina Slodzyck, and Carlos de Vega of El País.
See the video at Project Syndicate’s PS On Air.
- Earth 2.0: Is Income Inequality Inevitable?
- Will Economic Illiteracy Trigger a Trade War?
- How Trump could make US a climate pariah over Paris pact
- Earth 2.0: What Would Our Economy Look Like?
- Our misguided ‘wars of choice’