Tuesday night’s surprise result in Michigan showed that Americans are fed up with the status quo. While Hillary Clinton is offering little more than business as usual, voters in the state’s Democratic primary ultimately backed Bernie Sanders’ calls for much-needed public investments, lower health care costs and worker empowerment. Indeed, Tuesday night’s results, coupled with Sanders’ strong showing in other contests, reflect a simple reality: Americans want more than a continuation of the same game that Bill Clinton played 25 years ago, and that Obama has continued in his presidency.
Read the full article at CNN.
- Earth 2.0: Is Income Inequality Inevitable?
- Will Economic Illiteracy Trigger a Trade War?
- How Trump could make US a climate pariah over Paris pact
- Earth 2.0: What Would Our Economy Look Like?
- Our misguided ‘wars of choice’