The Wall Street Journal has become the Fox News of print journalism, another entertainment outlet of the Murdoch media empire. The paper’s opinion pages are lively, clever, and increasingly fact free. Business leaders looking for serious analysis instead of entertainment should turn to The Financial Times and other leading business outlets.
Read the full article at The Huffington Post.
- The Middle East: Contradictory promises that led to a century of conflict
- Trump and the Doomsday Clock
- Towards a New and Improved Economy on WNYC with Leonard Lopate
- Professor Sachs’ Plan to Rebuild U.S. Economy
- We asked the expert: What’s the future of economics in Trump’s America?