The Wall Street Journal has become the Fox News of print journalism, another entertainment outlet of the Murdoch media empire. The paper’s opinion pages are lively, clever, and increasingly fact free. Business leaders looking for serious analysis instead of entertainment should turn to The Financial Times and other leading business outlets.
Read the full article at The Huffington Post.
- On Thomas Hartmann: (Republicans) Have Polluted Our Minds as Well as Our Air & Water
- Trump passes the baton of technological leadership to China
- Sustainable Development Goals and Global Economic Governance at UCL 2/21
- The Muslim ban and American history
- CNN Interview On Pruitt Climate Change Remarks