But many political leaders gathering there — including governors, mayors, and provincial cabinet secretaries — are pushing for more aggressive cuts. By the dozen, they are signing a voluntary agreement committing their jurisdictions to faster and deeper reductions in emissions of greenhouse gases than their national governments have promised.
- Sustainable Development Goals and Global Economic Governance at UCL 2/21
- The ethics and practicalities of foreign aid
- The high costs of abandoning international law
- We asked the expert: What’s the future of economics in Trump’s America?
- Jeff Sachs on Business Insider: Politics