Public health officials and practitioners from around Africa and from international public and private organizations, businesses, and universities, met in Accra, Ghana June 9-11 to consider ways to scale-up the coverage of high-quality community health worker (CHW) systems in our countries to achieve universal health coverage (UHC). In the meeting they pledged to work together to speed the scale-up of CHW systems in sub-Saharan Africa, and issued the following urgent appeal.
- Earth 2.0: Is Income Inequality Inevitable?
- Will Economic Illiteracy Trigger a Trade War?
- How Trump could make US a climate pariah over Paris pact
- Earth 2.0: What Would Our Economy Look Like?
- Our misguided ‘wars of choice’