The US, France, UK and other European countries are engaged in a widening arc of military activities across Africa, the Middle East, western Asia and central Asia, some visible and some surreptitious. France’s incursion into Mali last week was a notable short-term success. Other actions have been costly failures. It is important to understand why.
Article was originally published at The Financial Times.
- Jeff Sachs and fellow SDG Advocates at the 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Sustainable infrastructure after the Automobile Age
- Economic choices facing the United States: Why we need a new direction
- Sustainable development: a new kind of globalization
- Financing Health and Education for All