The US, France, UK and other European countries are engaged in a widening arc of military activities across Africa, the Middle East, western Asia and central Asia, some visible and some surreptitious. France’s incursion into Mali last week was a notable short-term success. Other actions have been costly failures. It is important to understand why.
Article was originally published at The Financial Times.
- Big innovations require big investment
- US must transition to low-carbon energy
- Donald Trump and the rebuilding of America
- Prosperity in sustainability
- Investment for Sustainable Growth