The US, France, UK and other European countries are engaged in a widening arc of military activities across Africa, the Middle East, western Asia and central Asia, some visible and some surreptitious. France’s incursion into Mali last week was a notable short-term success. Other actions have been costly failures. It is important to understand why.
Article was originally published at The Financial Times.
- The Path to Sustainable Development
- Live Chat #2: “The Age of Sustainable Development”
- Social Inclusion as a Universal Goal
- Live Chat: ‘The Age of Sustainable Development’
- The challenge of deep decarbonisation