The US, France, UK and other European countries are engaged in a widening arc of military activities across Africa, the Middle East, western Asia and central Asia, some visible and some surreptitious. France’s incursion into Mali last week was a notable short-term success. Other actions have been costly failures. It is important to understand why.
Article was originally published at The Financial Times.
- No Hiding From Sustainable Development
- Earth Calling the Financial Sector, with Hendrik du Toit
- The Age of Sustainable Development
- LSE Lecture: The Age of Sustainable Development
- The True State of the Union 2015