NEW YORK – In 1981, US President Ronald Reagan came to office famously declaring that, “Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem.” Thirty-two years and four presidents later, Barack Obama’s recent inaugural address, with its ringing endorsement of a larger role for government in addressing America’s – and the world’s – most urgent challenges, looks like it may bring down the curtain on that era.
- The Path to Happiness: Lessons from the 2015 World Happiness Report
- ExxonMobil’s Dangerous Business Strategy
- Future of Economic Development – Conversations with Tyler Cowen
- Robots: Curse or Blessing? A Basic Framework
- Krugman’s Anti-Cameron Contradiction