THEY DON’T NECESSARILY look like we thought they would, but the robots are already among us. They give us directions when we’re driving. By 2015, Governor Deval Patrick recently announced, they will collect all tolls in Massachusetts. Apple’s personal assistant, Siri, might as well be an early prototype for protocol droids like C-3PO of “Star Wars.” The drones America’s sending into battle could be precursors to the robot army that rises up against humankind.
- John F. Kennedy’s ‘Act of Greatness’
- The Three Reasons Countries Get Rich: Location, Location and Location
- A Cure for Africa’s Common Cold
- Q&A on recent trends in fight against poverty
- A retórica sedutora de JFK (The Seductive Rhetoric of JFK)