THEY DON’T NECESSARILY look like we thought they would, but the robots are already among us. They give us directions when we’re driving. By 2015, Governor Deval Patrick recently announced, they will collect all tolls in Massachusetts. Apple’s personal assistant, Siri, might as well be an early prototype for protocol droids like C-3PO of “Star Wars.” The drones America’s sending into battle could be precursors to the robot army that rises up against humankind.
- INTERVIEW – World leaders must show us the money to hit goals on poverty, inequality – UN adviser
- Can the American Dream Survive?
- The Wall Street Journal Abandons Its Business Readers
- A Path for Climate Change, Beyond Paris
- Mayor de Blasio, in Italy Next Week, Will Address a Vatican Conference