Guardian columnist Jonathan Freedland chairs a debate at the Guardian Open Weekend between MP for South Sheilds, Rt Hon David Miliband, leading economist and director of Earth institute at Columbia university, Jeffrey Sachs, and professor of global economic governance at University of Oxford, Ngaire Woods.
See the full video at the Guardian
- Earth 2.0: Is Income Inequality Inevitable?
- Will Economic Illiteracy Trigger a Trade War?
- How Trump could make US a climate pariah over Paris pact
- Earth 2.0: What Would Our Economy Look Like?
- Our misguided ‘wars of choice’